As user have ration of high-quality to invention a same type of services in Google searches today.
If your website take a lot of time to load the pages, than user can be redirect to your competitor website.
So, are you looking to improve your website speed under 3 seconds?
Discover below 5 world class best WordPress plugin. That relief to increase a website speed.
Does not matter that if your website developed with high quality if there are no speed.
A powerful caching WordPress plugin with lot of features that help to website speed.
If you are not a technical person no worries. It’s allow minimal configuration and immediate result to improve website speed.
I love below massive wp rocket features:
Google Fonts Optimization
Minification / Concatenation
Defer JS Loading
WP Super Cache
This plugin is FREE and popular plugin. As 2+ millions active installations with different type of wordpress website.
WP super cache generate static HTML files form your dynamic websites and blogs. Most of your website viewer served static html files.
Don’t cache pages for known users
Extra homepage checks
WP Fastest Cache
When your website run in browser than system need RAM and CPU. WP fastest cache is popular WordPress plugin and 1+ millions website have activated.
All the cached deleted once the pages and posts published from WordPress admin. Admin can delete the cache from admin.
Minify HTML Plus
Minify CSS Plus
Combine JS Plus
Render Blocking JS
Delete Cache Logs
Google Fonts Async
W3 Total Cache
Does your website load fast in Mobile? No, W3 Total Cache is best plugin convert mobile user traffic to real business.
More than 70% traffics comes from mobile nowadays.
So your website should load fast in mobile as well. The CDN Integration is best practice to improve a mobile website speed.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automated updates to assets
- Defer offscreen images using Lazy Load to improve the user experience
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
Generally, caching is storing your website files in cache. Where cache Enabler plugin create static HTML file and store on server.
If you would like to improve your website speed than you must have to integrate the CDN.
Within a few settings you can setup this wordpress plugin. This plugin allow you to easily take advantages of wordpress caching.
- Efficient and fast disk cache engine
- Automated and/or manual clearing of the cache
- Manually clear the cache of specific pages
- WP-CLI cache clearing
- Display of the actual cache size in your dashboard
- WordPress multisite support
- Custom Post Type support
- Expiry Directive