As users have ration of high-quality to invention a same type of services in Google searches today.
If your website takes a lot of time to load the pages then users can be redirected to your competitor’s website.
So, are you looking to improve wordpress website speed in under 3 seconds?
Discover below the 5 world-class best WordPress plugins. That relief to increase website speed.
Does not matter that if your website developed with high quality if there is no speed.
A powerful caching WordPress plugin with a lot of features that help to website speed.
If you are not a technical person no worries. It allows minimal configuration and immediate results to improve mobile website speeds.
I love below massive wp rocket features:
- Quick Setup
- Page Caching
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Defer JS Loading
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- DNS Prefetching
- Mobile Detection
- Multisite Compatibility
- eCommerce Friendly
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Connected Users
- Developer Friendly
WP Super Cache
This plugin is a FREE and popular plugin. As 2+ million active installations with different types of WordPress website.
WP super cache generates static HTML files from your dynamic websites and blogs. Most of your website viewers served static HTML files.
- Simple caching
- Compress pages
- Don’t cache pages for known users
- Cache rebuild
- CDN support
- Extra homepage checks
WP Fastest Cache
When your website runs in the browser then the system needs RAM and CPU. WP fastest cache is a popular WordPress plugin and 1+ million websites have activated it.
All the cached deleted once the pages and posts published from WordPress admin. Admin can delete the cache from admin.
- Desktop Cache
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine CSS
- Minify JS
- Combine JS
- Combine JS Plus
- Render Blocking JS
- Browser Caching
- Image Optimization
- Convert WebP
- Cache Statistics
- Delete Cache Logs
- Database Cleanup
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load
W3 Total Cache
Does your website load fast on Mobile? No, W3 Total Cache is the best plugin to convert mobile user traffic to real business.
More than 70% of traffics comes from mobile nowadays.
So your website should load fast on mobile as well. CDN Integration is the best practice to improve a mobile website speed.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automated updates to assets
- Defer offscreen images using Lazy Load to improve the user experience
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
Generally, caching is storing your website files in the cache. Where cache Enabler plugin creates a static HTML file and store on the server.
If you would like to improve your website speed then you must have to integrate the CDN.
Within a few settings, you can setup this WordPress plugin. This plugin allows you to easily take advantage of WordPress caching.
- Efficient and fast disk cache engine
- Automated and/or manual clearing of the cache
- Manually clear the cache of specific pages
- WP-CLI cache clearing
- Display of the actual cache size in your dashboard
- WordPress multisite support
- Custom Post Type support
- Expiry Directive